Monday, July 19, 2010

Managing my E.Learning

Blogging, I have heard a lot about it, this blogging thing, and now here I am embarking on my own E.Learning journey sifting through vast quantities of digital technologies, and their corresponding theories to blog (or write) about my own observations, analysis, opinions and reflections on these. This all seems a little daunting at first glance, but my curiosity and an interest in technology in general, and the desire to discover how Learning Managers can incorporate the use of technology effectively in classrooms has me intrigued and engaged to discover more, and to keep on blogging.

I hope that you will follow along with me on my E.Learning journey and together we can help each other to learn, laugh and grow in this digital world.

No comments:

Post a Comment